Custom-made wedding dresses aren’t just for royal brides though many today still opt for the conventional way of hunting dresses (renting, wedding packages, etc.) simply due to a misconstrued notion that a custom-made wedding dress is always more expensive than a rented one.
Here’s how to know if you’re better off with having your wedding dress custom made or rented..
Go for a custom-made wedding dress IF:
- You can’t find something off the rented rack – especially if you have a particular design in mind.
- You can’t find a dress off the rented rack that FITS you.
- For any dress you pick off the rented rack, there’s ALWAYS something – and it could be a tiny detail – that you don’t like but can’t remove.
- You have a dress design in mind which you know will go so well with your wedding theme and bridesmaids dressess… OOoooHHH!
- You are an “artsy” person and you want an unconventional two-piece wedding dress which you can alter into party dresses after the wedding, HAH!
- You don’t like the “time frame” that comes with wedding dresses for rent…. Like, who’s got time for that, right – especially if you’re doing a destination wedding!!
- You dislike going to many places and compromising on dress designs.
Besides, with the amount of money you’ll fork out for a rental dress, you can actually own one for your wedding... a design that belongs to only you.
Drop our lovely team a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on custom-made gowns. We can’t wait to hear all about your dream wedding dress!