Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do you provide rental services?
- No, we specialised in custom made wedding and evening gown.
2) Are appointments required?
- For a better and more comfortable bespoke experience, we are strictly on appointment basis. Please drop us an email at email@example.com to check on availability.
3) When are you open for appointments?
- We are open on every Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday weekly from 11-5pm except public holidays. Appointments are needed. Do inquire within.
4) Where are you located?
- Our studio is located at Jalan Radin Tengah, Bandar Baru Seri Petaling. Exact location will be provided once your appointment is confirmed with us.
5) How long does it take to customize a gown?
- It takes approximately 3 months for your gown to be ready for first fitting. We would advise to give us 4-6 months including fitting sessions. However, we do cater to urgent request. Please do inquire within.
6) Do I need to make full payment for the gown?
- Full payment is needed upon commencement of your gown.
7) I do not know what cut / design is suitable for myself.
- Our professional consultants will be able to advise you on this.
8) What is the price range for a custom made gown from Dentelle?
- Price range of the gown is very much depending on the details and complexity of the design. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your desired design to get an indicative quotation.
9) Can you make a custom designed gown?
- This is what we specialised in! We do custom made designs that desired by the bride which is not in our collection. This can be discussed during your appointment with us.
10) Do you sell jackets, veils, belts and accessories?
- Yes, you can purchase them separately from our studio. Appointment is needed for viewing.
11) Who should I bring with me? How many people can I bring?
- We recommend you to bring along people whose opinions you value the most. We do not encourage large groups as it may affect the discussion overall.
12) What should I bring to my fitting appointment?
- Some items include bringing your own nude or white undergarments, such as a strapless stick on bra, underwear, and/or shapewear. Shoes at your desired height, and a hair tie are all also highly recommended. You’re also welcome to bring along a trusted second opinion, like a friend or family member!
13) Do you make dresses for curvy girls / plus size?
- Women with curves has become a growing trend. We do cater to all sizes.
14) Do you accept custom orders online?
- We do welcome custom orders online. Reach us and tell us what you have in mind and our consultants will guide you through.
Please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you have any other questions. We hope to see you!