Terms and Conditions of Custom Made Orders
- Sketches are strictly for Dentelle Bridal uses only;
- All sketches produced by Dentelle Bridal is a general idea of your gown after discussion with yourself (ie; silhouette, sleeves, neckline, lace placements, length of train, etc);
- Confirmation on your gown design would be based on the sketch produced. It is your responsibility to ensure that all details discussed have been reflected in the sketch;
- Colour in sketches is for illustration purposes only. Please do not expect exactly the same. Colour confirmed would be based on the swatches as discussed and agreed;
- Please do not expect the gown produced to be the same as reference photos shown to us, ie gowns that are not produced by us. We, Dentelle Bridal will however base on our expertise to do the best on the design confirmed;
- The material of the gown, lace type and embellishments have been shown and confirmed with yourself during the appointment. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us;
- Gown will be tailored to the method we deemed best for your design, including the amount of seam line and the location of seam line;
- Full payment is required before we commence making your gown;
- Custom made orders take 90 days to complete. Delay in completion may happen due to the nature of custom made. As such, we will inform in advance;
- For urgent custom made request, a separate timeline will be advised in our order confirmation; and
- All sales are final. Due to the nature of this business, the payment is non-refundable or exchangeable as custom made order is specially made for you to your size and height.
Dentelle Bridal reserves the right to modify or remove at any time and with or without notice on the above terms and conditions.